ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this car from Walsall area?

Sunflower 172
Hi guys an gals, bought a car this week locally however it's only been in my area for a few months. It's originally from the Birmingham/Walsall area, had a full respray at some point as it was silver.
tajutugy.jpg

Sunflower 172
How do you mean 'fix it' ??

I think your on about the bra and if so I would agree however the mrs likes it as she has somehow claimed the car now after 4 days of ownership I can't seem to drill it in that it looks PANTS with a capital P.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Im pretty sure this car was in the ebay/pistonheads thread a while back as someone was asking if it was a standard colour.

Sunflower 172
I don't think it is a Renault colour that's for sure.. It's slightly lighter than the standard blue.

Not sure about the eBay part, we got it from a girl locally who has not had it long.. The first pic was her advert of it on Facebook.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Ive seen this before driving around walsall. I highly doubt its a genuine sport considering its got poverty spec power drums on the back. Or at least did when I saw it

Sunflower 172
Ive seen this before driving around walsall. I highly doubt its a genuine sport considering its got poverty spec power drums on the back. Or at least did when I saw it

Discs on the rear mate, nothing on this car suspects it's a copy.. Just a respray.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
thats odd as the one I saw definitely had yellow painted drums on the back and a ph1 front end, perhaps someone else has copied the look of it on a lower spec model