ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know what the hell has happened to this clio..?

spotted it on the "croooze" site..

seriously..

cruise-141.jpg

cruise-142.jpg

sorry guys...

im just not feeling it..

looking for tit..tbh

anyone got a link to the thread..?? just wanna see what the wheels are about...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I really dont get those things they puton the bonnet! Can someone give me the jist of what they are?! They look fekin awful!

Essentialy a stone chip deflector.

Personally id rather pay to have the bunnet sprayed every year than fly about with that on...!

ibiza cupra
you have herd of pimp my ride. now you have gimp my ride lol.

shame because i think the car its self is stunning

53 Clio's & counting
not my cup of tea, but meh, if we all had the same tastes we would all be driving exactly the same cars

i think the car looks spot on...(bit low though for me...and not too interested on the "tumours/growths" on the pillars...but im assuming they are getting colour coded..)

deffo looks better with the 182 skirts bumpers etc..even the xenons..

Mental 172 Cup
the gimp mask is to protect from stone chips! the original bumper behind it was covered within weeks! im not to keen on it but would be alright to keep the paintwork in tip top condition! alot of work has gone into it :) love the van :)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks pretty smart tbh, but I'm also not keen on the bra and in most cases they cause more trouble (stones getting under it and scratching the paintwork etc.)

None
A much better idea would be to use the American way and have a seethrough shrink wrap film fitted on the front end, can't tell it's there but does exactly the same thing, probably cheaper than the bra too.....

Porsche Boxster987S
pmsl at everyone slatin it cause its got that mask on it. Its there to serve a purpose and he knows it does nothing for the looks. Without it , its a stunning motor with a lot of work bein thrown at it. read the project properly:rolleyes: