ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Play Golf With A 1*2?

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
You old boys with a 1*2, do any of you play golf?

Thought occurred to me recently. I can't fit my golf bag in the boot of my 1.6 :(
I think even if I didn't have a 12" sub with amp in the back, there's no way it would fit!
Say I pick a mate up, and both of us wanna’ take our golf bags, it would be pushing it to get both items on the back seat.

What do you guys normally do!? :S

Any "not play such a gay sport..." replies are forbidden :rasp:;)

This is probably the only thing putting me off a black Ph2 172 which is what I've set my heart and mind on tbh.
And I can't live without a sound system :(...

Cheers,

Pete.

Yep, take out my woods and they fit in. If there are two sets of clubs i just take the back seat down and slap them in, much easier :)

Better than yours. C*nt.
Easy job in mine, at worst the woods have to come out and drivers sit with the passenger anyway as they're worth a small fortune!

Do you chaps also have sound systems?
I can't see how it's possible with an audio setup!
I've got my amp screwed onto the back of my sub box, and it's snug tightly in on the far right of the boot at a right angle side on, if that makes sense, leaving maximum amount of room in theory for boot space.

Pete.

Better than yours. C*nt.
I've got my amp screwed onto the back of my sub box, and it's snug tightly in on the far right of the boot at a right angle side on, if that makes sense, leaving maximum amount of room in theory for boot space.

Pete.

No. Why buy a car that's as sorted as a 1*2 and ruin it by putting extra weight in the boot, slowing it down and ruining the balance?

Flame Red Delight
I just put them in the back seat, i have got the same problem but i cn fit 2 maybe three sets in the back seat.

BMW M135i
Back seat here too. No chance with sub and 2 amps in the boot. Used to just be able to squeeze them in before though.

Its a Clio though its hardly got a golfing boot.

Pete.

No. Why buy a car that's as sorted as a 1*2 and ruin it by putting extra weight in the boot, slowing it down and ruining the balance?

Because you wouldn't track, race or drive your car hard, and also have a very strong passion for music just like me :)

just saw all your clubs in half, they'll fit in easily then

LOL

Don't play such a gay... oh wait...

and LOL

what does 1*2 have to do with anything??
And your right, nothing really. I think I just specified that cause I want a 172 next. It goes for any Mk2 Ph2 though I guess, probably Ph1 too however I've never driven or been in one, so I wouldn't know.

Cheers,

Pete.

Clio 182
My trolly and clubs fit in the boot perfectly if I angle it right, I just lay my mates across the rear footwell no worrys.