ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone put yokohamas on a cup

BMW X5, Exige 260.

and are they any good - I used to love the dry grip I got from A510s on my old pug 1.9. thinking of getting some again.

Not a Clio anymore.....

Got A539s all round on my car. Been excellent on dry roads but been a wee bit slippy in the wet when pushed hard.

Dont think they match Toyo proxes in the wet but cant really fault them. Would recommend them.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

There are better tyres out there than the 539s, particularly in the wet...

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 14 February 2004

There are better tyres out there than the 539s, particularly in the wet...
Yea... Try the Yokohamam AVS sports! ;)

There not that much more than the A539s but so much better!! :D

Golf GTTDI 130PD

I did have 539s and loved them, found them better than 510s never tried the AVS but supposed to be good.

i had them and found they were excellent but not very ood in wet and wore out quickly...go for goodyear f1s mate they power delivery is excellent and doesnt bounce you around the road!!!

williams 2 turbo

had yokos first time i went out in rain to put it mildly there sh*t, had um ripped off and have had goodyear f1s ever since. dont do it.