ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone recommend a high-quality bodyshop in berkshire/hampshire or surrounding areas?

Hi, I've been stupid enough to scrape the rear bumper on my albi blue 197 and now need to get it repaired (there's a slight crack too). I'm ultra fussy so need a top quality repair. Does anyone know of a good bodyshop in Berkshire or surrounding areas (I'm prepared to travel to get it as good as new).

Cheers.

Astra Twintop
Re: Anyone recommend a high-quality bodyshop in berkshire/hampshire or surrounding ar

I know of a place in Southampton, few of my mates have had work done there & been very happy.

Let me know if you want their details.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Anyone recommend a high-quality bodyshop in berkshire/hampshire or surrounding ar

I've been suggested Fraser at Headley Body Shop in Newbury.

I've no reason to doubt the recommendation but I've never seen any of their work. Could be worth a visit or a call at least?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Autocrash on here, pm him.

PH2 Flamer
J R Hemmings in Abingdon mate. I know lots of ppl who have used them and good comments. I used them myself too, to fix a shoddy job by a BMW body shop.

Always recommend them.

thanks for all the responses, much appreciated. Will get out to some of these in the next few weeks.

I've been suggested Fraser at Headley Body Shop in Newbury.

I've no reason to doubt the recommendation but I've never seen any of their work. Could be worth a visit or a call at least?
Well just thought I would reply back as I think it's good to let people know the outcome. Living near Newbury I decided to visit Headley Bodyshop first and ended up using them. Got the car back last week and pleased to say their work is absolutely top notch so thanks Tim, for the recommendation. Colour match is even better than the original!