ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone remember the supra doing silly speeds on the a1 ?

he is a f**king leg end some of the fastest skylines and supras there has been i rememebr in max power when they did his 1200bhp skyline :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
god i love threads like this lol... smokey got even more s**t than that lol...

and he can speak english lol... i met him at the d1gp's and spoke to him!

gold means its a all out performance car... they have white for the best street or best handling car or something...

did u know that supra has the mr2 turbo engine in it... or had atleast...

oh that mines r34 is a animal... seen a video of it racing a turbo busa and it pisses on it!!! thats serious power!!

god i love threads like this lol... smokey got even more s**t than that lol...

and he can speak english lol... i met him at the d1gp's and spoke to him!

gold means its a all out performance car... they have white for the best street or best handling car or something...

did u know that supra has the mr2 turbo engine in it... or had atleast...

oh that mines r34 is a animal... seen a video of it racing a turbo busa and it pisses on it!!! thats serious power!!

that supra that he did 194mph on the a1 in was an rb26 lump

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Ive never heard of smokey using an mr2 in his supra pmsl.

Before the rb26 it had the supra 2JZ engine in.

The mines R34 is a beast but it aint gonna piss on no turbo'd busa

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i have a option magazine with the supra in it with the mr2 lump... same as alot of the jap touring cars use the mr2 lump as its small and light, he had it in the supra mounted all the way back and really low for weight...

im gonna go find proof now lol

there is a video of it or another liner pissing on a bussa turbo...

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Theres a few vids of a skyline vs a busa on youtube and theres a running theme in all of them

1) They say its a hayabusa no mention of a turbo
2) You cant see the bik to even say what it is

A turbo'd busa has a power/weight ratio of over 3000bhp/tonne

No skyline is gonna get close to that.......

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Theres a few vids of a skyline vs a busa on youtube and theres a running theme in all of them

1) They say its a hayabusa no mention of a turbo
2) You cant see the bik to even say what it is

A turbo'd busa has a power/weight ratio of over 3000bhp/tonne

No skyline is gonna get close to that.......

Makes no difference on a bike having that much power to weight,It will never get it all down.
Its like having a car with 20000 bhp

Heres the busa turbo bike anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPbqmeqyl8

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
haha im f**king right so blow me scummers!!

wbsupra3.jpg

Base: Toyota Supra (JZA80)
Engine: 3SGTE 2.2L
Drivetrain: RWD
Output: 720ps/8500rpm

jza802.jpg

the supra with the gtr engine is WHITE!!!

rbsupra1.jpg

Base: Toyota Supra (JZA80)
Engine: RB26DET
Drivetrain: Trust 6speed, RWD
Output: 1000ps/8500rpm

rbsupra2.jpg

Last edited:
i have a option magazine with the supra in it with the mr2 lump... same as alot of the jap touring cars use the mr2 lump as its small and light, he had it in the supra mounted all the way back and really low for weight...

im gonna go find proof now lol

there is a video of it or another liner pissing on a bussa turbo...

i dont disagree that there is a ts supra running the mr2 lump i know they do it. its just back then that supra was running skyline power just the same as the supra in the other top secret video i posted in another thread :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
just seen the white one is the one they used in the uk lol, and yeh at the time it was the r34 and they resprayed it white...

the gold one is the one they used for the top speed in nz with the mr2 lump... so we are both wrong and its just the one who knows jack ;)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Wheres this video of a skyline pissing on a turbo busa then mate?

Only vid i can find on youtube shows a mildly tuned busa turbo making an 800bhp supra look silly ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
video i saw is of the jun super lemon agains a busa and the vid i saw it said turbo busa but only vid i can see now is a busa vs the lemon so ok i could of been wrong...

however i didnt laugh at people using mr2 lumps in supra's lol when most of the cars in the JGTCC use the mr2 lump :p

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i have no idea what your all talking about, but i f**king love that little tweeter noise when the waste gate goes on the supras.

is it true that the single turbo supra is better than the twin?

Evo 8 Jap Crap
A lot of tuners favour the single turbo to the twin turbo think it might be to do with lag and throttle response

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
all supras are twin turbo standard...

its MUCH easier to get huge power with a single turbo...

twins become a bottleneck and slow things down...

big single brings big lag though however once spooled they are crazy lol...

oh small pet hate the twitter noise on the video is either something like a hks ssqv blow off valve... or compressor surge... a wastegate doesnt make noise lol... the noise people say is wastegate chatter is actually the air rushing backwards from the throttle body and hitting the compressor blades in the turbo making it spin backwards and stalling it giving you the pigeon noise...

White R26/Stripped Valver
Rofl quality vids, he got caught by the police when he was slowing down from a 200mph run, i think he was doing about 120ish when they stopped him....LEDGEND!!!

all supras are twin turbo standard...

its MUCH easier to get huge power with a single turbo...

twins become a bottleneck and slow things down...

big single brings big lag though however once spooled they are crazy lol...

oh small pet hate the twitter noise on the video is either something like a hks ssqv blow off valve... or compressor surge... a wastegate doesnt make noise lol... the noise people say is wastegate chatter is actually the air rushing backwards from the throttle body and hitting the compressor blades in the turbo making it spin backwards and stalling it giving you the pigeon noise...

Lol at compressor surge, you've been on the RTOC for waaay to long lol.

MKIII 138
lol @ this, what speed he do ? and yet people get flamed for getting caught speeding at half the mph. not being a fany about this as im no saint but it amuses me thats all :D