ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone rented a lens from lensesforhire.co.uk

lift number 1 @ btm
I have.

They were really good and easy to deal with. The lens was definately used, but it was perfect.
I got an email to say the lens had arrived, then another to say they had tested it and were happy.

Shame you're on Canon, I could have lent you something for the ring. When are you going?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Off next thursday, leaving it late ftw lol

Cheers for the offer too :)

I'm going to ring them Saturday if their open and probably order the 24-105

lift number 1 @ btm
You can book it all online, I booked for three days, Wednesday to Friday. You get the day either side anyway, then because of the sunday I posted it back monday. Six days for the price of three!

I'm not jealous about the ring trip either....

I've used them in an emergency (a few days notice of an assignment in Paris) before and they were fantastic, my local post office had technical issues on the day I had to post it back and they couldn't accept anything, dropped LfH an email and they were fine with it, let me post it the next day with no charges etc.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I have been looking at some wide angles from here for when i go up to scotland.
I already have a 19-35, was wondering if a 15mm would actually be of any use to me (on an open hillside at a downhill race) or if its a bit too wide.

Either way, they seem cheap, sepecially if you get it for a few days.