ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone running NOS

Clio182 Astra2 GTE16v
Thinking of Nozzing the old car, (182 05), its getting a bit boring tbh anyone running noz, I've read up some info on wizards of nos and expect to gain a 70 + bhp hit, is it worth it, I dont really want to spend ££££ on a turbo kit.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
not a clio but my works lexus and they have an altezza coming in regular to replace the piston rings he keeps frying running nos

Golf GTD Mk7
surely it depends how much NOS you inject? Standard pistons rings should be ok for a bit more heat/power surely.

PH1 iceburg
Over the year add up how many times yo fill up your bottle and you would have been able to a proper engine mod.

LY Clio 182 cup
I ran wizards of nos on my ek4 civic, I ran it with 25bhp shot 50bhp shot and 75bhp shot and to be honest it was great fun, 50 shot gave a kick and was managerable well worth it and a bottle lasts u longer than u think

RS 172
Where did you get it fitted? Anyone know people in the south, been thinking about this for a while.

ValverInBits
F&F puns aside, do it. But don't go as far as 75. You'll need have a special map to alter the timing running that much iirc

You "might" be able to get away with a 75 with a progressive controller, 50 would be the max I'd go without however.

Gearbox will be fine just ensure the fuelling is perfect.

There is a website dedicated on how to set it up with a mixtures table, bits you'l need etc etc.. Written by someone who calls himself "burgerman"

Link http://www.nitrous.info/

Have a read