ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone seen any pictures of the RS

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 19 July 2005

Pics released by Renault? Are those rendered pictures of the RS, Renualt ones?
whos talking about the rendered ones, theres pictures of the actual car on a stand

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 19 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 19 July 2005Pics released by Renault? Are those rendered pictures of the RS, Renualt ones?[/QUOTE]whos talking about the rendered ones, theres pictures of the actual car on a stand

Theres real photos of the RS clio?

Quote: Originally posted by pfox on 19 July 2005
I have a 182 inferno is there a new shape sport out next year with more bhp!!??

Yes there is mate, but dont get too excited by the power hike alone, as the BHP/ton is likely to be near identical or slightly less.

Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 19 July 2005
Yes a yellow RS on a motor stand.

Cool, so can someone link me to it rather than the usual f**king boring "search" response? ;)

LOL too late. Cheers dude!

I do actually remember those pictures now, but since theyre not of the real car Ill not wet me pants just yet.

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 19 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 19 July 2005

Yes a yellow RS on a motor stand.

Cool, so can someone link me to it rather than the usual f**king boring "search" response? ;)
found via the fecking boring search method :p

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 19 July 2005Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 19 July 2005Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 19 July 2005 Yes a yellow RS on a motor stand.

Cool, so can someone link me to it rather than the usual f**king boring "search" response? ;) found via the fecking boring search method :p

Well done. I was actually trying to make the guy feel welcome rather being greeted with the usual "we discussed this 30 years ago" response...

[Edited by Roy Munson on 7/19/2005 7:39:57 PM]

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 19 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by pfox on 19 July 2005I have a 182 inferno is there a new shape sport out next year with more bhp!!??[/QUOTE]how long you had yours , you regretting buying now

why would he?

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by RS-Steve on 19 July 2005
do wish you lot wouldny call them RSs!! There not!!

LOL, Theyre are!;)

Quote: Originally posted by Gilbert_Ratchet on 19 July 2005

I wonder how much different it is than my RS cup.
Its a lot better, the handlings got even better plus they have got to an electric rack and sorted out the inherent weekness is the electric rack now.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 19 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Gilbert_Ratchet on 19 July 2005I wonder how much different it is than my RS cup.[/QUOTE]Its a lot better, the handlings got even better plus they have got to an electric rack and sorted out the inherent weekness is the electric rack now.

Youve driven one?? ;)

Clio 182 Trophy

I like the look of it, I just hope its not too heavy and it doesnt loose the hardcore edge of the current car. Looks-wise, though, the new one is leagues ahead. The headlights are lovely.

The twin tailpiped 850kg 150bhp RenaultSport Twingo (!?) will be the spiritual successor to the 172/182, the size of the new Clio is pushing it out of supermini territory, in keeping with nearly all cars that end up growing up with their owners (think Golf, then Polo, then Lupo)

I also feel the new Clio will be more CTR territory - needing 200bhp to stay under 7 seconds. Its bigger and heavier, and no matter how wishfull your thinking is, its going to be slightly diluted IMHO. It will be a great car I dont doubt that, but will we still call it an old school hatch?