ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone seen this clio before....

just came across this clio on the net, anyone seen it??

DSC00599.jpg

cliomomo2.jpg

DSC23.jpg

Photo%20111.jpg

Photo%20106.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

DSC40.jpg

Thought that was a smart clio, not to everyones taste I know but must have spent a lot of cash on it!
Sam

80MPG BEEZA
dont like the inside or the rear but i do like to carbon fibre tialgate i want mine like that just need to find someone that does it!

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
very euro, thats what most of those countries cars look like. i can vouch for spain.

80MPG BEEZA
i would have gone for a denser mesh aswell in the front grill coz u can ssee the radiator and stuff way to plaintly through it

No more clio's for me!
Like the carbon bits...are they just skins over the original metal bodywork?

problem is with cars like this, the owners don't know when to stop, some real nice touches, but real nasty ones too.

:)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i like the btttom half of the bumper (not the grill section)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I think the front looks alright actually the rest is a little ott for my taste

Renault clio16v phase 2
err no awfull!! keep em original! This man could have bought a new 197bhp clio sport with the money he has wasted!!!:dead:

80MPG BEEZA
anyone got ideas on were u cud get the carbon done? i'd pay the smackers out the get my boot and roof done the a carbon bonnet mine wud luk the biz