ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone smashed the iPhone 4 yet?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Brap

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 174

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice trial of whether it will actually withstand a hammer.

It failed. As did you.

Maybe you saw a reflection of your hair in it's shiny surface and "Hanked" it?

Mk4 .:R32
No insurance fail Ben!

Although the glass is hardened, it was proved a while back that it is still fairly brittle when it comes to a sharp impact (i.e. dropping it)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've had a couple of close calls, most memorable @ Goodwood when the phone completely left my hand over concrete but I managed to catch it (it wasn't in a case/bumper or anything!)

£600 phone, no insurance.

ST
I've dropped mine 3 or so feet onto the tile floor in the shop, it landed flat and there's not a mark anywhere on the stainless or the glass, tho i do have insurance just in case.

This is a bigger oversight, won't even resist a blender. f**king apple fanboys buying inferior s**t.

Last edited by a moderator:
  SLK 350
You can buy the glass online, D.I.Y.

Just be careful that when you're fitting it that you don't get any hairs under the screen :eek:

Yep mine was worse than that. A mate took a pic i will try and get the pic tomorrow and post it up. It was worse than yours though Ben, glass falling out and all sorts. Sent it to the insurance company now though.