ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone translate this

Something like this.......

Renault Sport Clio I disturb of 250 HP

The magician of the dreams

The sport French is known by his mechanical benefits, nevertheless there is one that are not satisfied to 172 HP and decides to give an extra touch him.

ClioTurbo

13/06/2003 | By: David Alvarez Bujalil
The Renault Sport Clio arrived at our market at the end of the 2001, the lovers of the speed thanked for their arrival and the respect of cars of greater dimensions gained.
The great personality of the Clio is not appraised in its appearance, feels when leading it. With a motor of four cylinders of two liters and 16 valves he is able to develop impressive the 172 HP. Nothing badly if it is considered that the car as soon as it exceeds the 1.000 kg.

With an acceleration from the inmovilidad to the 100 km/h in 7.2 seconds, a speed end of 220 km/h and one relation peso/potencia of 6 kg by horsepower does afraid an all-consuming one of asphalt. But there is one who is not satisfied to these numbers and decides to make use to him to gain something of power.

Preinns of cars as Luis Gallant of Autodynamica has made an effort to take the motors to the maximum. In this occasion it was called on to us to know which is a lover of the speed, acceleration and extreme handling. With I disturb KKK K045, finished steel pipe with final in electrostatics, to intercooler G ready, manifold of escape of steel to the coal handmade, pistons forged JE racing, total plasma ring, valve wastegaste Turbonetics, electronics and thousand things more; Luis assures that its Sport Clio is able to develop 250 HP, something impressive and with all the claw of cars of greater price.

He only imagines that you go in your "be-eme" or "He lards" that cost an eye to you of the face and in a traffic light a type in a humble Sport Clio catches up to you and challenges you to arrancón, surely you ***reflx mng yourself and these safe that is not going to see nor the dust to you, but remembers that "the appearances deceive", when putting itself the green light listening that the small Clio emits a sound other peoples to him and suddenly it give account you that left unemployed you.

The mechanical modifications come from the hand with other things. The suspension has not been put under an excessive work. When to open coffer you find with bar color red, that contrasts perfectly with hoses and connections special, When you decide to open the third door to accommodate the drawer, that lodges "to woofer" of 12,5 inches, you are surprised when seeing the back bar. Both bars of antiapproach are mark OMP, which help to eliminate, almost completely, "rolling" of the body. The Koni shock absorbers altogether with the bars give an excellent one him takes hold in closed curves. In addition they contribute to diminish the braking length.

The brakes also were modified to be able to restrain brutal power so. Hoses OMP allow a better passage of the liquid cálipers, causing that the coal tablets take hold with fury hyperventilated discs. It is possible to mention that the modification of the discs, forwards and buttocks, is done by Autodynámica.
This system of brakes this lodged in enormous rines of 18 inches of diameter that dress to the rims 215/35 measured Toyo T1S R18. These painted metallic black wheels altogether with the color of the Clio give a robust and bad aspect him.

For greater information, you can be communicated to Autodynamica to 56-81-98-97.

LOL for about 1 hr 1/2.

Im gonna have to get my car disturbed. For I to am a lover speed and acceleration. I must gain something of power and consume the asphalt. Not to mention getting hyper ventilating brake disks fitted. Then i shall challange all to arrancon and the dust to you all. All shall be left unemployed.

Brilliant.

rotf

Must give Autodynamica a ring, I could do with buttocks modified - perhaps then I too wil give a robust and bad aspect him.

;)