ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone use Godspeed discs and pads?

Range Rover Sport
Just bought a 182, excellent condition but the front discs and pads might need doing soon. I just sold an Impreza Sti which I fitted the Godspeed grooved discs and kevlar pads too. They were fantastic and well rated in the Subaru forum. Was wondering if anyone used them on here and if there were any opinions. Thanks.

Heres the link:
http://www.godspeedbrakes.co.uk/~godspeed/category.php?id_category=102

@g172 is the man to PM regarding brakes!

Not a fan of the EBC range. Irony as I'm currently running EBC 'Red'. DS2500 for fast road or DS3000 for track is what most on here will suggest.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I can echo the reputation he has with Subaru owners, mind you alot Subaru brakes are just awful as std compared to the Clio. I have high carbon front discs and DS2500 pads, with SS brake lines and cheap as chips compared to going to Ian at Godspeed for newer stuff IMO. Ian does though run a Trophy in competitions and will offer advice (probably to say, take off the servo!).

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Ok might go the 406 brembo route but thanks

Thought you meant standard sorry. If you do get some Brembo 4pots, I can supply pads for those calipers and discs either standard 280mm or 300mm depending on which route you go with mounting brackets and wheel size

172cup
I did mean standard but can't get the 300mm route out my head but I'll give you a pm when I ready mate thanks