ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

::Anyone with a Milltek that has removed the centre silincer.

CursedTitanium 182FF
Have been thinking about it, but not got it done yet. Been quoted £10-30 depending if they have an odd piece of 2.5" stainless laying around. I would imadgen it would make it sound a lot more throaty.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I done it on my old 182 it was a bit louder but i lost loads of mid-range and had it put back in within a week

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
If your not running a Decat then it might be worth a shot if you are honestly dont bother my pal did the same thing as me same car same exhaust and he had it put straight back on...Hope this helps ya mate :)

As far as I'm aware you shouldn't lose any power. A silencer is simply that... a silencer. A well designed mid pipe silencer should not cause or alleviate any form of restriction.

RB clio 182
So did it make it loud at cruising speed, say 60 -70 ??

I really want to do it but not if its going to lose power....

After all, everyone loves the Yozza and that doesnt have one !!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a milltek fitted and had the silencer taken out but cat still in. Hardly hear it at 70/80 mph but sounds really good when you want it to