ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with CLIP in the SW Essex/NE London area?

220 Trophy
I need to have some lights on my clocks turned off - ideally I would pop around at the weekend or after work one evening and would obviously pay for your time, thanks Mark.

220 Trophy
I could do it for you mate, but I'm in Eastbourne so don't know if that's too far for you.

Thanks Bobby but you're a good 100 miles away, am after someone hopefully a little nearer but will give you a shout if I cant find anyone. Thanks again.

220 Trophy
Thanks Chris, I'm hopefully tomorrow evening taking the car to James Stone, formally of JMS, who used to work on the car. Will let you know if it falls through. Thanks again, Mark.

220 Trophy
Thanks Chris, yes James is definately a nice bloke, always happy to provide a bit of advice when i'm swearing at the car because somethings gone wrong. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow night.