ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone with esure

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Its that time of year again when the dreaded insurance is due on the 172.

My renewal from Directline came in the post saturday and has come down £100. Premium of £574.35 fully protected NCB (5yrs) +1 claim in 2003 (total loss)

esure have now quoted me £390.93 for the same excess etc.

The car is standard apart from the head unit.

Has anyone had dealings with esure? seriously tempted to go with them. just a bit weary after having the misfortunes of being insured with HIC (Highway insurance cowboys).

thanks

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

I take it that no one is then??

Been getting some right stupid quotes:-

Sainsburys (done through esure) - £420

churchill - £830!!

More than - wont even quote me!!

Mercedes SLK350

Im with E-sure. As long as your car is standard spec. and your not planning to modify, then go for it.

My 182 is standard apart from Alpine h/u.

Ive not had a problem with E-sure, (then again I have not claimed) they have been very helpful on numerous occasions.

black gold 182

now youve all got me thinkin,cheapest i got on my 182 was 590,with norwich union through rac,with me being 25 having 8 yrs no claims i thought i shud be getting cheaper,unless they still dont like my age!!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Im with First Alternative, esures sister company. For some reason esure wouldnt cover me, could be the points!!

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

thats nice to know lee. Ill try FA for a quote and see what they come up with.

do they issue free cover notes etc for courtesy cars?

Cheers

Craig

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

First alternative have come out at £406 so it looks like Ill be going with esure.

cheers for all the info