ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone work at/near nissan sunderland

Golf
Spot quite a few sports when going to/from work near Nissan, can never remember what ave spotted. anyone on hear work there or any of the factorys near by?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Don't work there, but I may have spoken to you on the phone a few times cause i work at one of your finance houses!

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
Well if you class the Metro Centre as near LOL then yeah..if you don't then no! rofl.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Erm, somebody on here does, but has a mk1 silver RT.

I play footy at nissan and the modded cars there are great! MK4 golf's with roll cages and new wheels every week. Old Skul lexus LS400 with gold wheels and polised dish, 106 slammed with gunmetal wheels, 5/6 sports lowered, decent saxo's etc.

Just have to drive through the car park slowly and stare lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I use to work at Nissan about 2 year ago, and there was a sport in therei'm sure it was a silver 172 it's a massive car park i use to see it every so often

And there's a skyline in there too if i'm not mistaken would of been the r32 or r33 one, you do get to see some nice cars in there too

Golf
Lol so ave spotted none of you there, Estorilsav you noticed all the pathfinders/ x-trails on the old pitch, a did that lol

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Havnt been to nissan in weeks. But theres always a dude in a qhite security Quashquai thing. Always following me lol