ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anything happening?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Ah balls just seen this. Unfortunately racing on the Monday so that’s my pass used up with the missus on “another bank holiday” 😂

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ah balls just seen this. Unfortunately racing on the Monday so that’s my pass used up with the missus on “another bank holiday” 😂

Dude! Would have been great to catch up. I think last time I saw you was Llandow when we had ‘the incident’ 😂

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Dude! Would have been great to catch up. I think last time I saw you was Llandow when we had ‘the incident’ 😂
That was a few years ago now! That’s now in the scrapyard in the sky!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'd love to come but unfortunately I'm commited with the Mrs on Saturday. It's only an hour away too. :(

Let me see what I can do although I'm away with the lads next weekend so not hopefull.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Address for tomorrow chaps:

Podium Place, 31A Bone Ln, Newbury RG14 5SH

Opens from 9am.

If I’m honest, I’ve never been so have no idea about the parking situation. But it’s a cafe with supercars as its USP so I assume there’ll be enough space.

@Stefan. and @Tim. have been before so can probably shine more light on this…

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Address for tomorrow chaps:

Podium Place, 31A Bone Ln, Newbury RG14 5SH

Opens from 9am.

If I’m honest, I’ve never been so have no idea about the parking situation. But it’s a cafe with supercars as its USP so I assume there’ll be enough space.

@Stefan. and @Tim. have been before so can probably shine more light on this…

Look forward to seeing you all there!
I’ve not been before so I’m no help, sorry. But I should be there tomorrow at some point, albeit briefly.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
There is spaces outside the front of podium place, plus some more to the side. One way system.

See you guys there, I will be there for 9am

Have to leave at 10am though, as I've got to be in Virginia waters for mid day.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I like how a few of you waited until I'd gone before taking pics of the CS group 🤣

W*nkers.

Really good to see everyone today and catch up, some of you for the first time ever in real life for real, some for the first time in what seems like 5 years or so.

No one's changed, but the cars have got better/faster/nicer 😎

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Thoughts on the next thing to do?

Is Caffeine & Machine a bit far out for a South Central trip?

Any good car-friendly pubs?