ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anything happening?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a lovely time chaps, really good catching up with all of you.

I stopped at Castle Combe on the way ho e to see a mate who has set up camp as he’s racing tomorrow - and bumped in to Tony Hunter and his beautiful wife. Hopefully see him and the TARC mob all racing tomorrow.

Sterling job @Hixle - I look forward to your next one. X

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Good to see people, and meet people I have spoken to on the internet for many years

Was a bit of an M2 overload today, I guess that's what we get for gatecrashing a Joe Achilles meet. I do want one, though. Shame my other half decided she wanted another baby so it'll have to wait

I had a slightly damp ride home, but otherwise uneventful
IMG_20220501_095403.jpgIMG_20220501_111143.jpgIMG_20220501_111202.jpgIMG_20220501_111240.jpgIMG_20220501_111328.jpgIMG_20220501_111644.jpgIMG_20220501_111758.jpgIMG_20220501_111834.jpgIMG_20220501_111946.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Likewise, I wanted to come and say hello but you were busy chatting so didn't want to Interupt.
Never have manners around me. I’m not worth it!
It doesn’t help that I have no idea what you look like so I wouldn’t have recognized you.
We’ll catch up on the next one babs. 👍

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I had a lovely time chaps, really good catching up with all of you.

I stopped at Castle Combe on the way ho e to see a mate who has set up camp as he’s racing tomorrow - and bumped in to Tony Hunter and his beautiful wife. Hopefully see him and the TARC mob all racing tomorrow.

Sterling job @Hixle - I look forward to your next one. X

I’m at Combe tomorrow for the racing 😂

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I was lucky to find someone to look after the kids for an hour or so this morning, it was so good to see old friends and make new ones after what feels like years since the last meet. Cheers for organising and helping me put another 4 miles on the Trophy 🤣 👍

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Never have manners around me. I’m not worth it!
It doesn’t help that I have no idea what you look like so I wouldn’t have recognized you.
We’ll catch up on the next one babs. 👍
He's the best looking fucker in the world, you'd of noticed him

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

Attachments

• 3C5C57E8-BCF2-4B1A-BEF6-1C67314BAB8E.gif
    3C5C57E8-BCF2-4B1A-BEF6-1C67314BAB8E.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep