ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANYWHERE,ANYTHING!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
WHERE WOULD YOU GO IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT AND YOU COULD CHOOSE ANY CAR TO DRIVE THERE IN!

NO 197'S!CAUSE ONLY FIVE GEARS AND YOU WILL HAVE KILLED YOU OR THE PERSON NEXT TO BEFORE YOU GET OFF THE 2ND MOTORWAY DUE TO THE REVS!!!!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
drollo very good!!!!! a think most 197's have 5 gears may be an option

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
they do have 6 gears am sorry:dapprove: but close ratio is the problem with the revs i think.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
cheers fletcher,just remember reading about how it spoilt the ride slighlty obviously renault listened.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
veyron and the ring you could be there for months!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
WHERE WOULD YOU GO IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT AND YOU COULD CHOOSE ANY CAR TO DRIVE THERE IN!

NO 197'S!CAUSE ONLY FIVE GEARS AND YOU WILL HAVE KILLED YOU OR THE PERSON NEXT TO BEFORE YOU GET OFF THE 2ND MOTORWAY DUE TO THE REVS!!!!

You killed me by shouting? So why is that any different?

Really though? 5 gears in a 197??

ValverInBits
a 205 T16 rally car. Mountains in europe

205t162.jpg

R35 GTR
I'd get a huge winebago thingy that they have in american. Spend millions on the house on wheels then drive round the world until I died of old age.