ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple live event today

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Vodafone reviews looked good, but their prices are sh*t. £95 for a 6 Plus 128GB.

Fair enough. I've used them a couple of times and they've always been ok for me. I traded a 6s in last year and got £190 for it which i thought was a decent price

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've had a smartwatch for about 3 years now (though obviously not quite as smart) and yeah you do get used to the convenience. Battery doesn't bother me in the slightest... mine lasts almost 2 days, but I find that frustrating because I used to forget whether I'd charged it the day before or not. So I just chuck it on the charger every day when I get in from work. I have no need to wear it at home because my phone and tablet are always to hand for notifications etc. :)

AK

M240i
Ordered an XS. Meant to join the upgrade scheme but paid in full by accident. Hopefully they’ll switch me over when I go to collect it..

133T
Ordered an XS. Meant to join the upgrade scheme but paid in full by accident. Hopefully they’ll switch me over when I go to collect it..

Do you get to keep the phone at the end of the contract AK? So it’s basically a 0% interest free deal with the option to upgrade and start over with a new phone after 11 months?

AK

M240i
Do you get to keep the phone at the end of the contract AK? So it’s basically a 0% interest free deal with the option to upgrade and start over with a new phone after 11 months?

Yeah, but if you keep it you pay 20 months.

320d M Sport
Currently have a 7+ so going to a gold XS should be a decent upgrade [emoji106] ordered through O2 on Sunday. f**k knows when that’ll arrive..?

£340 upfront, £38p/m - total cost £1252 (25GB data)

Compared to my giffgaff - £20p/m + cost of new iphone x (currently £849) - total cost £1329

Misses got her gold XS through the post this morning - will have a play later!

Just setting up the misses iPhone XS. Full coverage screen protector has gone on perfectly. Can’t even tell it’s on there!!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Tempted to upgrade to a XS MAX, I'm one of those odd folks that doesn't use much storage. Just checked my 128GB 7+ and in the 2 years of ownership I've used 32 GB, so I really don't use much storage. (Got 256GB TB MBP and have only used 128 GB of that in 2 years)

I have unlimited data (sim only) and run a Plex server at home, so movies get streamed, I rarely take video - mainly photos. My wife will probably tell me to upgrade so she can have my 7 to use as her work phone if they let her.

Will probably pac code my number from three to a temporary sim and get a new phone on a three contract and then port my number back.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
No worries. It comes with a clip on guide that you put on the iPhone so the protector is in right position. I had to lift it up in the corners a few times to get rid of air but now it just looks like the screen!

Went on great! First one I’ve had that I’ve not messed up [emoji1360]

2014 Clio 200t edc
I quite like the look of the Xr. I’m pretty sure I can live with the retina lcd but the size of the phone in hand will be the test. I’m not a baller by any means and the cost of the Xs is just so high. Hopefully the Xr will be a decent price difference. O2 haven’t released prices yet I don’t think.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Anyone else have this issue with the Xs / Xs Max?

See video:

Tested mine and I have the issue intermittently. Sometimes it charges, sometimes I have to wake the screen to make it begin charging!

What a f**king stupid problem to have! Hopefully it’s a software bug and not a hardware fault! Eurgh!

dk

911 GTS Cab
has it, I've not seen it mentioned on other devices, only the XS products.

Its happening on my XS, I hadn't noticed until I saw the video the other day though as when I plug mine in at night at the moment its always unlocked anyway as I'm setting the alarm.

I can no longer use my rather expensive and now useless Belkin bedside charger with my Apple Watch, as the XS doesn't support it, what a load of crap. Hopefully the two are connected and solving one will solve the other, but until then I'm resigned to having to plug it into a cable every night, the watch is still using the stand.

Belkin are releasing a new version next month though that has wireless charging, and will support the XS, so I'll get that one.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I checked mine this morning and can't replicate the problem (XS Max). Actually, as I just typed that I've tried twice with my iPad charger (Apple) and its got the problem of not charging, even when I wake the phone up.

dk

911 GTS Cab
well it was happening to mine last night, iPad charger, but now with the same charger today, I can't replicate the problem.

so definitely seems to be intermittent.

The dude at work who cums in his pants for apple products has a problem with his. He's getting a new one tomorrow. His one randomly turns off and reboot s.

My boss and her husband have had other problems both on the max version, they have announced that the phone's are s**t.?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Arrived this morning but not without a heart attack moment when the idiot delivery driver delivered it to the wrong address. 20 mins on the phone to dpd and an hour later he turned up with it....