ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Mail

BMW Z4
Using the 'mail' app on my macbook has changed the way i send/receive work making my job a lot easier which is why i really like this app, unfortunatley i have 3 email accounts and the account for my work is saying (offline) so when i go to send mail from works account it doesnt send from that address it infact looks to one of my other accounts to send it instead.

Has anyone else had this problem im not up to scratch with all settings as i wouldnt know where to start with what should be enabled and disabled but im sure some of the intelligent brains on here will have an answer!

Cheers.

BMW Z4
The SMTP server “smtp.live.com” rejected the password for user …….

It doesnt accept my password when it is infact the correct password?

Bus w**ker
Checked all the account settings against the latest information? MS may have changed something.

BMW Z4
It is something to do with my password and username but all the details are correct as im loging in on hotmail.com to make sure, ive also removed the account and re added it again with the same fault!

Create a new user and try and set it up again.

Could be something along the lines of a corrupt keychain.