ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple sale 25th November

Volvo XC60 T8
I have just recieved the e-mail saying that there is a sale on Friday.
What sort of discounts does this mean usually?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Dunno, find out friday.

Not massive amounts. 15-20% off certain bits.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Before christmas??

I suppose if the 3 will be out soon and they have excess stock then why not i guess.....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Before christmas??

I suppose if the 3 will be out soon and they have excess stock then why not i guess.....

Yeah, black friday is a regular thing, its happened here for a couple of years too. Amazon and Apple mainly.

DB.

BMW 440i
It f**king better not be lol

Is this definately for the UK? Cause isnt that Black Friday in the US?

Rumours of around £30 to £40 compared to US figures. Im buying one for the Mrs for Christmas, either that or a bag, doubt she will be fussed if the 3 is out in a few months. Hopefully there will be a slightly better discount because of the upcoming 3, doubt it though.

Also, ASOS are doing 25% off for students until Friday. Needed to order some new trainers, so just saved another £17 there! :)

DB.

BMW 440i
It is for me ;)

Student price FTW.

Just found out I get discount from Apple from work as well, wonder if i can combine student discount + company discount.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Black Friday is getting big in E-tailing now.

Couple of years ago I was involved in the planning for it for a retailer. PIA. Worth it though.

See what deals they have tomorrow, might pick up a nano or a shuffle.

Megane 225 F1
I really want a trackpad and keyboard so I can hook my mbp up to my tv and create my applications on the big screen. I just paid my overdraft off as well :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Girlfriend just pointed this out;

Would it be worth buying an iPad2 tomorrow in the sale, waiting till the ipad3 comes out... Then trade it in at the car phone warehouse to get further discount off the 3?

Works in theory but I don't know the ins and outs I.e how much would actually be saved.

BMW F31
Bugger if only I'd remembered they do this, could've saved £81 off my MacBook, only purchased a couple of months back :(

Other deals don't look THAT great tbh. nice saving if you're buying presents or for yourself already though.