ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple sale 25th November

DB.

BMW 440i
what are the odds i buy an iPad2 around christmas (late dec/jan) then a couple of months later they release the 3?

not sure whether to buy now or wait

No one knows, but rumours are pointing at around March/April. Im holding out, as i won't use it much between now and then anyway, but when travelling and going back to Uni I will be using it a lot more.

Audi S1
Nice bit of discount. Although not that great. Quidco are offering 4% cashback as well though...

£5 when you recommend a friend :)

Bus w**ker
Personally I'd wait for the 3 (and have been since they announced the 2), but it depends on how badly you "need" an iPad - by the way the answer is you don't.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I have an iPad 2 32gb and I'm on it now.. But I must say, I wouldn't massively recommend it. It literally is a big iPod touch. I paid £600 ish with the cover, if I could get a refund believable I would..

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
what are the odds i buy an iPad2 around christmas (late dec/jan) then a couple of months later they release the 3?

not sure whether to buy now or wait

I just bought one (before the Sale, Paid £399)

TBH, Im not interested in the iPad 3, or the discount, Cause I am so happy and impressed with it, the price was totally justifiable to me!

Now Sold :-(
Well I've been threatening to get rid of the macbook and replace it with an iMac for quite a while. (13" macbook was great when I was traveling and does the job at home but I'm a man and need a new shiny thing)
This has finally pushed me to do it. Not a massive saving but when you're buying Apple products any saving is a good one.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Personally I'd wait for the 3 (and have been since they announced the 2), but it depends on how badly you "need" an iPad - by the way the answer is you don't.

I know I don't need one, I just don't want to buy a 2 and then have the 3 come out in the same/next month lol.

And Redryan, I know it's just a big iPod touch lol. What were you expecting when you bought it?

The reason I want one is because my laptop is too big and not as convenient as my iPhone... Or as fast when I'm browsing the net, playing games etc. and I've found the iPhone screen to be too small and fidgety for the amount I use it. An iPad would be perfect for me