ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Applying Wax/Polish etc

Fiesta Silver Limited Ed.
Hi mate, these are what i use - do the job of an application pad, I now use P21 wax where an applicator is provided, however before I use oned one to apply my wax and one to apply my polish. Microfibre cloth for buffing and removing i normally use.

Tbh theres far better guys to speak to - "Rich" is our resident guru normally

106 GTi
I use yellow foam hand pads for nearly every product. Just use a clean one for each different product and wash them after - will last you years.

As for product removal microfiber towels.

Up rocks
Cheers guys, where might i find the right foam hand pads? Dont mean to sound stupid, but as said i'm new to this and dont want to use the wrong thing and cover my car in swirls.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
A few weeks ago now. Chap on here has it though - Pedro.

It's actually getting used for what it was manufactured for , to be driven lol :quiet:

No regrets then Rich ? Is the 106 fulfilling your needs ?

106 GTi
I believe so. Cracked 6k now lol

No regrets, 106 is damn good fun, better now it has brakes - keeping me occupied until I can decide what to replace the 182 with.