ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apps opening then closing?

SG9 Forester STi
I had never plugged the phone into my computer before yesterday evening (was trying to upload files from the Sleep Analyzer App) couldn't get that to work as it used Syncdocs and that was way over my head. So put some of my music on instead.

It was fine all morning then at lunch I tried to go into an app none of them open (apart from the ones pre-installed on the phone)...

They open for a split second and disappear again, tried turning it off and then a reset but they still won't open.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Cheers, Vicky.

SG9 Forester STi
Not jailbroken no, yeah it came up something to do with an update and I think I went ahead with it.

It automatically started doing stuff as soon as I plugged it in lol, baffled.

Bumder With A Buffer
I would imagine that becuase you have upgraded your Iphone software that certain apps are not working anymore...maybe look for updates for them from your phone in the app store??