ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 8, 2017] Spring Action Day (Castle Combe)

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Just tried to buy a ticket but it's not working at the moment for some reason, will try later :)

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
@TimR26 its coming along nicely, major parts are swapped over and it drives Just a bit of paint on iceburg panels, 4 pot Brembo's and setup. Should be good for the 8th... Well at least I have a dead line date now!

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I'll come along. Just need to find out what my step dad is doing. Any objections if I get him a ticket as well? He will be in an E36 328.
I will also be out on track at least once.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
forgot:

1. TimR26
2. Gorms
3. Christopher.
4. Pete.
5. Jcs
6.Optical
7. Paul172sport ... but as not in Clio bump me off if list is full of Clios
8.green
9. James H
10. Pink-182
11. Alistair14
12. Walkerstar
13.joshpug1
14. KitsonRis

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Done :)

1. TimR26
2. Gorms
3. Christopher.
4. Pete.
5. Jcs
6.Optical
7. Paul172sport ... but as not in Clio bump me off if list is full of Clios
8.green
9. James H
10. Pink-182
11. Alistair14
12. Walkerstar
13.joshpug1
14. KitsonRis
15. oVerboost

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Is there a facebook event for this (for us lot going)? And is the plan to meet up before hand then head in? :)

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
I haven't put anything on Facebook. Some of us will be meeting at Chieveley services but no plans to meet anywhere else.

That's fine just wondered :smile: Anyone else travelling up from Devon/ Cornwall area?

Clio 182
I will be attending castle combe for spring action day and going on the track for two sessions in the morning.
I have recently brought an Arctic Blue 182 Clio prob a couple of months ago, but sadly bought the tickets direct from Castle combe.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I will be attending castle combe for spring action day and going on the track for two sessions in the morning.
I have recently brought an Arctic Blue 182 Clio prob a couple of months ago, but sadly bought the tickets direct from Castle combe.

As you've got track tickets once your inside the circuit you'll be able to drive to our stand.

Clio 182 Trophy
Just bought my ticket. If people are meeting at chievely, that's on my way down so I'd be in for the convoy

Edit: the 15 quid one on the Clio sport shop is the right one, right? And I don't need to do anything else? 😅

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
After buying the ticket online what happens now as it didn't ask for my car details etc... just checking

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Just bought my ticket. If people are meeting at chievely, that's on my way down so I'd be in for the convoy

Edit: the 15 quid one on the Clio sport shop is the right one, right? And I don't need to do anything else? 😅

That's the right one. I'll post about meeting at Chieveley closer to the event.

After buying the ticket online what happens now as it didn't ask for my car details etc... just checking

I assume you bought from Cliosport shop. We'll be posting the tickets out one or two weeks before the event. All you have to is get to circuit on the day. Gates open at 7am but I think I'll aim to get to Castle Combe by 8am.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
sorry to be a pain but it turns out I had a ticket bought for me to go on a different stand to increase their numbers so they could call themselves a "club" so I wont be needing one anymore

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
What's the score with getting a late ticket for club stand, and track time - anyone know? Happy to do a bit of research myself....

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
£12 pre paid per adult, £15 per adult on the day. £35 track session website says (Only late day seshs avail)
Was the original offer priced by car for £12, and it didnt matter how many were in the car? Thought i read something bout that
Dont seem to be the case now :-(

Price per car is only for those people showing, else it's per person for those parking in normal parking.
They usually offer track sessions a little cheaper nearer the time for really early or late sessions but be aware the track can be cold at the start of the day and sessions delayed by the end of the day.
I've paid £25 for a session before.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
If anyone drops out of the show stand, I am interested in the ticket if that's OK
Shouldve sorted earlier, but wasn't sure I could make it