ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 8, 2017] Spring Action Day (Castle Combe)

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Parked a bit away from u guys in T5, bout 100yds further on toward HD1 pitches. On a bank. CBA to wait ages

As usual, parking carnage. Lol.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Good day out. Blistering sun.
Quite tame on track too. Maybe the price raise worked.
Role on the next event

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
What a brilliant day it was today. Like @James H says the weather was bright and hot - I am so sun burned its not funny. The size and popularity of this event has grown massively over the years and it now fills the entire site. The Cliosport stand today was all the way round the track from the main part of the show - Great for watching track action though. Will upload a few pics later. Thank you to @TimR26 for organising this.

There was loads of Clios out on track today, every session had atleast 2 or 3 clios. There were however quite a few casualties today.

Who owns the RB 182 that had Infinity Exhausts decals applied today? I saw it had Cliosport stickers on.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks everyone for coming today.

Shame the delay in getting to Castle Combe meant stand wasn't as good as I had hoped because other clubs had intruded on to it!

Hopefully we'll get a better location for the Forge Action Day in September.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
i did pop back to see if anyone was on the stand, but nobody (Cant blame anyone) there hangin around
I even approached a couple guys, but they werent from Cliosport. Ha-ha

Maybe have someone there at a meet time, like 12noon, or every on the hour, just to have a 5 min chat
Good show, thanks for organising, and sorting my ticket :)

great day

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
i did pop back to see if anyone was on the stand, but nobody (Cant blame anyone) there hangin around
I even approached a couple guys, but they werent from Cliosport. Ha-ha

Maybe have someone there at a meet time, like 12noon, or every on the hour, just to have a 5 min chat
Good show, thanks for organising, and sorting my ticket :)

great day

I'll make sure I do that next time just on the off chance someone is there wanting a chat.

A group of us were stood on stand for at least an hour in afternoon and think you drove past as noticed stickers that looked similar.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
I left round 1.30-2pm as had to get back before 6pm, so yes probably was me
spose i shouldve made the effort for the meet point at Chievely- would have had to leave b4 5.30.....
No worries- next time

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I attended but had absolutely no idea where the CS stand was, searched for ages but gave up and parked on the grass verge.

Was a good day though - Weather was amazing.

33981324315_bc56daa3dd_c.jpgSpring Action Day 2017 by lawro06, on Flickr

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
I attended but had absolutely no idea where the CS stand was, searched for ages but gave up and parked on the grass verge.

Was a good day though - Weather was amazing.

33981324315_bc56daa3dd_c.jpgSpring Action Day 2017 by lawro06, on Flickr

Our stand was in a rubbish place this year and wasn't helped by another club taking half of it before we got there!