ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April Photography Competition - The Voting Thread

Vote for the best photograph which fits the theme

Votes: 12 50.0%

Votes: 6 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Well, what a poor turnout for such a good theme :(

Here are the 4 entries, thanks to those that did enter.

We'll have a break for a while I think, and maybe start up again in a month or so. In the meantime vote for your favourite from below:

Aaron_zps1ad449c9.jpg

Dan_zpsda2fa945.jpg

Goodj_zps446c8d5e.jpg

JaysBoudoir_zpsdc925887.jpg

It is a shame about the lack of entries.
Not sure about others, but I thought about what to shoot for my entry, then it slipped my mind before the cut-off date!

Cayman S Edition 1
Thx for the votes so far. Real shame there's only 4 entries as it's a great theme to think outside the box a little.

And that someone feels it necessary to call other peoples work average.

Don't take it personally mate, it is what it is :) I would rather be open and honest on here than simply say 'nice pic'! Otherwise it means very little when I do compliment someone's shots, as I have done with yours in the past. I simply can't sugar coat things...sorry.

Last edited:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Might have posted in general photography chat that if the comp resumes then the theme should be something pretty simple to get a decent amount of entries again.
I think I said B&W for the next theme. If it happens again.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I agree with Aaron, the theme needs to simple to gain a decent number of enteries. Having said that, I didnt think Vintage as particually difficult.

This is the time of year where people are doing photgraphy the most, imo.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I think the competition demised because it was just a lapse in how much people were doing anyway, I know that’s the case for me. I went through a period of not really doing much other than shoots I was doing.

B&W sounds good to me, I tend to do a bit of B&W stuff.