ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arch rust

I have a clio 16v 92 and as most do i have rust on my back arches. Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good place with good prices. I am also thinking of getting my car resprayed at the same time

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Theres a decent place in kidderminster called panel and paint.....not the cheapest but reasonable prices and the work Ive seen them do is top class.

milton keynes, I think its about an hour away,ive spoke to a couple of other places that sound good,but ill give them a ring

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

they did a repair on the missuss 1.2 16v sport where they blended it rather then spray the whole panel and its mint.....cant tell at all.

they quoted me £900 for cash to respray my xr2i with full colour coding and delocking and promised it would be showroom if they did it.

they do some good restoration work as well