ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

archive mk2,ph2 non sport

1.6 16v
^^Kool, It looks nice, are those 16's??

How come you got rid?? and what you got now??

Steve

cheers mate, yeah 16s tsw catalunyas. the toyo's I had on them we're superb aswell.

got rid as I got into debt :( so bought a V reg Corsa 1.6 sport, absolute minter, just to get me around while on low finances. but I still love that clio, really really miss it.

hoping once the finances have perked up to be getting an rs clio, 172/182/V6 the latter being at a push. more likely to be a 182 FF with both cup packs.

Kool, hope all your finances sort themselives out for ya and you can move upwards! :)

What about the toyo's in snow and ice and wet!???!

Leon Cupra R 225
cheers mate, yeah 16s tsw catalunyas. the toyo's I had on them we're superb aswell.

got rid as I got into debt :( so bought a V reg Corsa 1.6 sport, absolute minter, just to get me around while on low finances. but I still love that clio, really really miss it.

hoping once the finances have perked up to be getting an rs clio, 172/182/V6 the latter being at a push. more likely to be a 182 FF with both cup packs.

Kool, hope all your finances sort themselives out for ya and you can move upwards! :)

What about the toyo's in snow and ice and wet!???!

Cheers matey, there's also me turning 21 in august so that'll mean I can get insured reasonably on a 182 then :)

My toyo's we're just proxies they gave me with the wheels when I bought them. they we're very grippy in the summer but not too soft, and in the wet they gave me loads of traction. I think they we're an all season tyre. It never snows down here in Kent so I wouldn't know about snow!! lol

1.6 16v
DONT Drive with the toyos on in the snow and ice! Its not worth the hassle afterwards lol.

I will never buy toyos again unless for track use! :)

Leon Cupra R 225
DONT Drive with the toyos on in the snow and ice! Its not worth the hassle afterwards lol.

I will never buy toyos again unless for track use! :)

lol! I won't complain if my next wheels have toyo's because it never seems to snow where I live :dapprove:

Maybe I'll stick some chains round them for some rally stylee action incase it does snow ;)

Chocolate Bar™
nope where've u been :eek: its getting fully repaired :approve:

should be back next week, although i'm gonna reject it as it wont have an alloy bonnet, so next month prob :)

Chocolate Bar™
lol to be honest i'm not gonna do a lot to this one, with it being so rare and quite old i'm gonna spend the majority of my money maintaining it. Defo gonna get coilovers and a yozzasport and then next year will get some nice recaros, but thats gonna be it i think. Thanks for the compliment guys anyway :)

M

mini-valver

Pah mark, thought itd have been made at least 190 bhp...

Heres mine,
Lowered 60, coilovers when i can afford...
172 rear bumper with exhaust cut ou
cat back prospeed with supersprint de-cat ready to o on when i get a spare downpipe to butcher
Pro race 1.2's
simota twin carger IK with direct CAF where fog light used to be
colour coded sidestrips
colour coded mirror baseplates

Attachments

• Image105.jpg
    Image105.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Image101.jpg
    Image101.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 36
  • prospeed centre section fitted.jpg
    prospeed centre section fitted.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Image103.jpg
    Image103.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 37
  Chocolate Bar™
^ gorgeous gorgeous car, need to take some proper pics though lad ;)

as for the 190 bhp i toyed with cams for a while and then just though 'i need a house' so gave up the idea lol.

when i get the bus back me, u, hodge, and wilky will have to organise a little photoshoot.. 172, 172 hybrid, 1.6 dynamique, and a valver

M

mini-valver

^ gorgeous gorgeous car, need to take some proper pics though lad ;)

as for the 190 bhp i toyed with cams for a while and then just though 'i need a house' so gave up the idea lol.

when i get the bus back me, u, hodge, and wilky will have to organise a little photoshoot.. 172, 172 hybrid, 1.6 dynamique, and a valver

Yeah that sounds good, weaver hills is supposed to be a class place to shoot. get some directions! I want more power now ive seen Ad's, inlet matching sunday ;) Can't wait to see the sunflower in the flesh, looked absolutely stunning on the black f1's.

mini valver car looks mint..but the back looks weird think its coz of tyres
Cheers mate, confused about the tyre comment though, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.6 16v
Pah mark, thought itd have been made at least 190 bhp...

Heres mine,
Lowered 60, coilovers when i can afford...
172 rear bumper with exhaust cut ou
cat back prospeed with supersprint de-cat ready to o on when i get a spare downpipe to butcher
Pro race 1.2's
simota twin carger IK with direct CAF where fog light used to be
colour coded sidestrips
colour coded mirror baseplates

Looks MINT mate. Is your bonnet up on the last pic??

You need to get some proper pics tho!

Steve

M

mini-valver

No had it keyed so brought a new bonnet and had it sprayed but it must have been none genuine :( b*****d! Gonna adjust my bumper and lights to make it look equal, ill sort something out ;)

RS Megane DCi 175
Thought I'd put these up of my old one - don't have it anymore so these pics will have to do!

dsc007997at.jpg

dsc008008up.jpg

Some nice non-sports in here btw! Esp Middo's & Martin89's (with the turini's on!) :approve:

al

ST on the way...
Thought I'd put these up of my old one - don't have it anymore so these pics will have to do!

dsc007997at.jpg

dsc008008up.jpg

Some nice non-sports in here btw! Esp Middo's & Martin89's (with the turini's on!) :approve:

Bloody hell, I remember that!!

i do sometimes love very minor mods like that, maybe lowered a bit, but it looks like it is, a 1.2, and i know i can talk with my "2.0l" badged up beauty, but so mouch more subtle than mr car zone in another thread on here :)

jamie

i do sometimes love very minor mods like that, maybe lowered a bit, but it looks like it is, a 1.2, and i know i can talk with my "2.0l" badged up beauty, but so mouch more subtle than mr car zone in another thread on here :)

jamie

If you were referring to mine, its more of a work in progress! Since the photo it now has clear repeaters, and dynamique style silver dash inserts (its an expression).
-Next up is suspension, can't decide between a spring and damper kit or coil overs.
-Colour coding -was due to be done over christmas but I couldn't stop driving it!
-silvervisions
-private plate

coilovers, if you can afford them, which i cant, or full sus set. dont go for springs unless you have pillows under you in the car (plus damages the OE dampers).

then the rest that youve said and then leave it, maybe a cup spoiler or just colour coded dynamique one.

nice car mate, good lad on sweet and simple

jamie

coilovers, if you can afford them, which i cant, or full sus set. dont go for springs unless you have pillows under you in the car (plus damages the OE dampers).

then the rest that youve said and then leave it, maybe a cup spoiler or just colour coded dynamique one.

nice car mate, good lad on sweet and simple

jamie

Cheers for the comments Jamie, any time you want to swap let me know!
Being at uni most of the time im skint so its going to take a while to get those mods sorted!

thats what student loans are for my friend lol

and jobs to pay for education when you run out of dosh like i do :D

jamie