ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 - A few pictures

BMW F21 125d
Despite being on here for well over 3 years and owned 3 clio's it seems I've never posted pics... So quick wash, and here goes. I'm no photographer either!

100_0036.gif

100_0039.gif

100_0038.gif

100_0037.gif

100_0035.gif

100_0034.gif

Only a few minor mod's

Scorpion RS192 Cat Back, Eibach Prolines, Silvervisions, Renault Shorter Aerial.

Future plans are...

Smaller front plate, possible wheel refurb or replacement for Turini's and number one on my list are some Trendlines (keep dreaming!)

Comments/Opinions Welcome....

BMW F21 125d
Thanks for all the comments guys. I forgot to add i've upgraded the brakes too.
Running Brembo HC Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads on the front, 5.1 Fluid & Braided lines all round.

FULL FAT 182
Thanks for all the comments guys. I forgot to add i've upgraded the brakes too.
Running Brembo HC Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads on the front, 5.1 Fluid & Braided lines all round.

Was it an easy job as ive been told to remove the metal shims from the calipers and shave each side down for the pads to fit?
Cheers Nick

BMW F21 125d
Yeah you have to shave a tiny little bit off to get the pad to move freely in the carrier, they're are hundreds of thread on here about it mate.

None :(
WOW! They look fantastic!

Was a good trip to go and get them also, well for me, probably a long ass day for you tho!

Well hopefully I’ll be able to sit in them soon and see the difference!

Your car was so clean inside, puts mine to shame, very tidy 182 with extra low mileage also ;)

BMW F21 125d
Just Auto Glym Super Resin or Ultra Deep Shine and then some Extra Gloss Protection - I'm no detailer thats for sure!