ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 in need of a good home

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Abarth 500 Esseesse
I feel so sorry for it. If I could buy it, I'd part with no more than £2500. Call it "Project Salvation" and get it back to how it should be!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Abarth 500 Esseesse
No love for it!

It's in a terrible state, what I'm saying is if I had the spare cash, I'd snap it up and heal it!

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Its got no service history and looks like its driven through a motorworld store, if it looks that bad its highly likely that its been treated equally as bad. Ragged everywhere it goes, has no service history probably as its never been services, its far from a cheap 182 considering its SH and appearance. I'm baffled why you'd have the urge to snap it up if you had the money, even if you got it for £2500 you'd spend a fortune on it and never get your money back.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Abarth 500 Esseesse
That's precisely what I mean. I'd have it serviced, get the belts done, go over it with a fine tooth comb. Bring it to the standard it should be.

You know, something to get my teeth in to. Because I think it would make a half decent project thread. Look at this piece of crap that I rescued! Something along those lines.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Abarth 500 Esseesse
I have eyes, I read the whole advert. I know it's a lemon. The point I was making is that if I had more money than sense, I'd like to put the car right. Not to make money but because it's a CLIO in need. After all, we're all here because we like CLIOs aren't we?

Sound like the RSPCA don't I!