ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are all milltek systems stamped?

Accord
Just a quick one really. Iv googled and search on here and can't find the answer.

Im looking at buying a used high flow sports cat. It doesn't have a stamp how can I be sure it's the real thing?

cheers

Clio 172 turbo
I know on the exhausts Milltek have a little plate welded to the exhaust saying Milltek on it well mine dose. i assume the cats would be the same.

Accord
Iv seen the 197 high flow cat has a plaque. So I suppose I should avoid, it's not cheap don't want to be scammed

cheers for the help

Accord
Now the bloke is saying it a ktec one which it does look like. But I wouldn't trust him anymore, he seems to be a breaker so can't imagine he would no the real condition of it.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Tbf there's not a lot to go wrong with a bit of pipe and flanges. Ask for pictures, if it looks no good and the steel looks cheap then don't bother.

Accord
Only thing I'm worrying about is the cat not passing MOT. Says it's 7 months old but wouldn't take his word for it. Looks wise it's abit brown but they do get super hot