ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are there any pod vids/pics up yet?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
jamesy said:
does anyone know what the quickest time was put in by a clio?

Lucky did 14.0 IIRC I don't know where he found traction but he pulled out some very good times

Golf GTi Mk2
Jono_GTi said:
Mustang was great - loved the way it 'jumped' to life when the lights went green! Awesome!

Warming her up was awesome aswell.

moostang.jpg

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Was a really good day despite the cold weather and the occasional stops.
My last run got me my quickest run 15.1 that was satisfying enough as i just pipped Zorba in the RS Focus lol.
But them bloody cups KEEP getting mid 14s!!

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
LOL. He was catchin you tho!!!

Yeah sing it I could feel him breathing down my neck. If the run was any longer then he would have had me. Its always been said on here the 172 will give an ITR a run upto 100 then it pulls away which is what I expect would have happened.

Was alot of fun though :)
Rob

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Vtec Abuser said:
He was catching you before a ton mate. You just got off the line better... Look at the terminal speeds..

This is true, however terminal speed aint everything its how fast the car accelerates is what gives you a good time. Someone correct me if i'm wrong :cool:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
well if your car accelerates faster it's usually gonna be doing a higher speed at the end of the 1/4!? lol

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Well his reaction time was better than mine 0.584 compared to his 0.549 so how did I manage to win then if he has the faster reaction time and the faster car. With my terminal speed being slower than his. Explain that cus I ain't got a clue lol

His 60ft time was 2.740 mine was 2.499
His 330ft time was 6.880 mine was 6.561
His 1/8th mile time was 10.146 mine was 9.884
His 1/8th mile speed was 77.73mph mine was 74.08mph
His 1000m was 12.852 mine was 12.653
His Qtr mile was 15.278 @ 95.33mph mine was 15.158 @92.39mph

As far as I can see I had a better start than him even though his reaction time was better than mine,
60ft difference was 0.241 and 1/4mile difference was 0.085 so after the start he was pulling on me all the way.

Rob

Last edited:
  Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
He had a crap start and was catching you slowly all the way by the seems of things...