ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

are these any good?

lift number 1 @ btm
i don't know about these specifically, but cheap drilled discs tend to crack and warp easily and these are definately cheap.
also there is no mention of the abs rings, which probably means you will need to buy them seperately.

182 Cup
how much is it roughly for a set of all 4 good vented disks with pads?

Rear discs aint vented and on ur cup they're only really there for a handbrake!

The 182 Cup rear brakes do not suffer the same issues as the 172 Cup brakes, but they still don't do a lot of work.

I've just put these on, but haven't had a chance to use them properly yet:
http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=brembo_max_front_disc_renaultsport_172_182&cat=5

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
No need to uprate the rear brakes, they do very little work. You'd be a mug to uprate the rears.

clio 182 cup
i know i dont need 2 upgrade them i just dont want oddl ooking disks the 1 s on it now are a bit worn and dont just want good 1s on the front and rubbish on the back, thanks

Just out of interest I often read on here that drilled discs (not even cheap ones, but decent make ones) are no good as they will crack & they mash up the brake pads when braking anyway.

How many folk has this acually happened to on here ??

Reason for the question is that i've run drilled discs before on a car & had no probs at all.