ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are these genuine goodridge?

Stripped yozza'd cup
I recieved some 'goodridge' braided hoses this morning, but they don't seem to have any branding on them at all? I thought all goodridge hoses had the yellow goodridge bands around them?

Can anyone clarify whether they're genuine or not please? The box looks genuine....

f7cd1b32.jpg

fb385d35.jpg

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
I though that with the banding too, where did you buy them from?

Seat Ibiza
Mine came in a similar box mate, just a blue motorbike one, but it had 'Goodridge' written but in black on the side!
They look exactly the same as mine mate.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Ther from the gp i did off the guy selling them on ebay for £34
Sure someone said wen they bought off ebay the courierdeliverd them direct from the company....who knows, maybe the guy works ther and does these on the side??

Stripped yozza'd cup
Ther from the gp i did off the guy selling them on ebay for £34
Sure someone said wen they bought off ebay the courierdeliverd them direct from the company....who knows, maybe the guy works ther and does these on the side??

It did occur to me that maybe he removed the goodridge band to save himself from trouble if he got caught? Perhaps he works for them, makes the hoses to goodridge spec, but doesn't brand them to avoid copyright issues.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Mmm thats what im wondering, he defo makes them as when i placed the gp order he said hed start getting the kitsdone then posted out
My opinion is maybe he works their and is using free time to make them and get extra cash.we need to find out whos bought off ebay as they come with a courier and someone in the original thread said theyd came froom goodridge

Stripped yozza'd cup
I forgot about that actually! Someone asked the courier for the collection address and they said it was from goodridge. That makes me feel a lot better. Pretty sure he must just leave the branding off so he doesn't get in trouble.