ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are These Tacky

500bhp Scoob

if it used the proper clio logo, then i dont think theyd be too bad, but as they are, they look tacky

lmfao - presents your dream

v big sense of humour

i think theyre alright as it happens, if your like 18 or something

whats wrong with leaving the sills as is???

not something you can see when the car is in use, therefore nothing to do do it

Black Clio 182

yup thats what im gonna do, just wondered what people thought of them as its one of them things where ive umed and ahhed about it

saw these on a cooperS, looked quite good imo. would have to be same colour lighting as interior - and if its blue then you should be shot

My interior light is blue...you can shoot me if you want.

I have normal silver runners on mine, Ripspeed as it happens, they stop the paint getting damage when the kids get in the back (they cant get in without standing on the sill. When they get battered I spend a tenner on some more.

Illuminated...not my taste but if you like em, as was said above, its all about being different. If I thought everyone here had the same alloys, same interior lighting, same stereo etc. Id bloody change mine!

Was gonna make some of these myself, but in stainless. Never got around to finishing them off though. I think theyd be much better if they wasnt plastic, £30 for some sills that might not last very long is a waste.