ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are we letting non clio's on the stand this year?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Its been a bit hit and miss over the years. Has the issue been cleared up?

Mine was only there because I had stuff to drop off and was too lazy to move :eek:

Its its French, then maybe. But you'll be at the back of the stand out the way.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its a bit like supporting Chelsea but going to watch Man U surely???

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
It would spoil the look of the stand if you had none clio cars parked there, I think its a bad idea.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Surely limited editions should be allowed! People will flock! ;)

I mean we obviously dont want 10+ random different cars at the back. But if a long term member and have a french car and wanted to park at the back as theyre still a member, then thats not really a problem to me..

I will have to check the official rule book though before I confirm either way..

are all clio's automatically alowed on the stand or do we have to apply?

Here you go dude..

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=394601

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Dan its my friend Dan who wants to come.

He's the other owner of my track car. Its a joint project. He drives a 206 GTi 180. He doesn't have internet access so isn't a memeber of any clubs. He just wants to bring his car along as its french and it is pretty smart.

Could have a 'The Clio 182's rival'' disply lol

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
can i sling my c4 at the back of the stand? I'd prefer to park next to people i know (the scottish lot)

alien green rs133
I mean we obviously dont want 10+ random different cars at the back. But if a long term member and have a french car and wanted to park at the back as theyre still a member, then thats not really a problem to me..

I will have to check the official rule book though before I confirm either way..

Here you go dude..

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=394601

so aslong as i clicked on cliosport when i ordered my ticket i will be directed to the cliosport stand??