ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are you a *****? (pic)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Or I am I seeing something in that reg plate that I shouldn't be? A lady of the night, perhaps? :rolleyes:

plate.jpg

D.

172beast

LMAO, rate funny, I saw this un tother day, just says RATE HOMO to me!
15112006119.jpg

White R26/Stripped Valver
Havent got a pic but i swear that i saw K549 UNT on a fiesta down the a10 while i was driving to work, spent ages looking for that plate. but the ultimate goal is C*** UNT. Has anyone seen it??

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I remember seeing on the DVLA website TO55 ERS dont know if that was ever sold.

There used to be a guy that lived near us with the Number plate F4 NNY or F4 ANY which was a giggle bearing in mind i was only 10.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

my bosses bro has got G1MPW(GIMP) Every one calls him gimpy whittle now!! unlucky!!

also on a vauxhall i se G4NJA(ganja)

A Euro'd one...
Ive seen BYE 1 on an SL55 in Central London but the best one I've seen spelt THIEF on a 911 Turbo but I cant remember how it was registered on the plate. Also seen M3 BAD on an M3 surprisingly enough and B16 TOY on a 911 GT3.

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Best one I've eve seen was 10 or so years ago on an old yugo - 4 COF (think about it...) Must be worth a quid or two...

Also knew of a guy who had DR W117Y (Dr Willy!) be a good one to park outside the local clinic!

1.6 focus zetec....
Ive seen a few with boss and stuff like that on!! My cousin wants SL33PER on his valver when he's done the engine conversion!!

ITB BG 182
one of my dads friends has got P155 OFF
ive seen that plate on a black golf in nottingham.

i own the reg certificate for USH 1T but had it spaced U SH1T and got pulld over too many times to remember an even when i put it to USH 1T i still got done for it.

Last edited by a moderator: