ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Area Rep reveal

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So the admin team have been mulling over all of the applications for the area rep roles for some time now but we have finally come to a conclusion on who will fill these positions!

Once again we didn't receive a bad application, anyone who applied but didn't get into a position don't let this put you down, if anything we would like you to carry your abilities forward and put them to good use as we will be looking to take on a few extra reps next year to further help the team in place.

So onto the new team:

We would like to congratulate the following members for successfully being selected into the new roles, we encourage all members to get behind these people as they will be bringing CS to your local area.

SCOTLAND;
@BenadetH - NE
@LiamR172 - NW
@sburrell93 - South
@Djw John - South.

NORTH EAST
@Sam
@Korky

NORTH WEST
@jakehamer1994 - North
@welshname - Central
@Knuckles - South

WEST MIDLANDS
@Don
@..Jack..

EAST MIDLANDS
@-Danman-

WALES
@RyanWXM - North
@Filters - South

EAST OF ENGLAND
@Owen92 - Cambridge, Huntingdonshire, Rutland.
@dmallett - Suffolk.
@markerboy2002 - Norfolk.

SOUTH EAST
@Typhoon - Surrey/East Sussex
@PacMan - Essex & Kent
@-J- London & Herts

SOUTH CENTRAL
@JP83 - Oxfordshire
@TimR26 - West Berkshire & North Hampshire.
@Christopher. - Bournemouth & New Forest/ South Coast Southampton, Portsmouth.

SOUTH WEST
@Luke_Exc - North
@The Fatty - Central
@McGherkin - South

NORTHERN IRELAND
@Tullyvernon

Yorkshire & Humber
@Matthew - Yorkshire
@leeds_182 - North Yorkshire & Humber

Last edited by a moderator:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Not going to lie I'm only in it for the hoes, money and free membership.

Congrats everyone. I've no idea who our Northern rep is but I'm sure between him, @Knuckles and myself we should get some good meets going.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Who gave that knife wielding maniac a rep position?
Just kidding, Luke and Bobby are both great and looking forward to working with them. Not in a gay way though. Personally I'm looking forward to having a real crack at getting the Cornwall area up and running.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks guys, yeah decided I'd be able to spare a bit more time when the harder to organise meets like the car shows come round so figured why not. PM coming your way other Scots reps!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
It might be me looking in the wrong place but where are the yorkshire reps?

No your not looking in the wrong place but we had 0 applicants for this area, we will post a thread in the area section to explain that we will leave these positions open to application until they are filled.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
No your not looking in the wrong place but we had 0 applicants for this area, we will post a thread in the area section to explain that we will leave these positions open to application until they are filled.

No wonder I struggled to get people to meets! Poor show from what used to be quite a vibrant area!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
The new reps should make a massive improvement.

Congratulations everyone and in particular my fellow South Central reps @Christopher and @JP83 :smile:

Thanks Tim, and thanks to the guys in charge for accepting my application. Hopefully I can get some meets going and get Oxfordshire members (and those nearby who want to join in) active again.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
And was that requested in the threads started by admin? Ours was a mess, we now have it structured into 3 different areas and I think we even pawned some off to other areas.
I hope it works out but i heard there was loads of applications