ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ARGH, damm vibration...HELP!

Hi, my name is Bruno and Im a portuguese young happy owner of a RS Clio phase 2...well, at least till recently when I decided to install KW Coilovers. Not that the equipment is bad no, but I just started noticing some vibration and noise from the front suspension structure/front axle while turning left on full lock and accelerating....Ive been following this forum for some time and I know that some of you have or had the same problem. Im really desperate here, since my warranty expires in 2 months and a new transmission is already on its way from france, though I do not believe it will solve anything. Can you please help me or give me any advice on this matter?

Please contact me on MSN Messenger at or write to: mailto:bruno_belo@hotmail.com">bruno_belo@hotmail.com

Thank you very much and sorry for the poor english

P.S. - love your country ;)