ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ARGH MY FACE!!

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Oi theres nothing wrong with pink cars... USUALLY ;)

How ever as naked as mine looks minus the decals, Im not going to get my face airbrushed on the side of it... :oops:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

"im beginning to think ill never use the rally names again"

What on earth you talking about? Car is crap however. Agreed. lol.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

i mean the rally style name stickers people had on at FCS. seems silly when u can get your ugly mug painted across the door, at least people know who they are keying!

my gf keeps going on about having a pink car (like Suki in 2F2F).

Gonna show her this and hopefully it will put her off forever! YAY!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

LOL im with you now Harry. I feel like getting my face airburshed on my Mini - maybe its the new "Blitz" "HKS" stickers for your doors!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by psychy on 04 June 2005
my gf keeps going on about having a pink car (like Suki in 2F2F).Gonna show her this and hopefully it will put her off forever! YAY!!

Honda S2000 - Wicked car... dunno about in pink though!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 04 June 2005

LOL im with you now Harry. I feel like getting my face airburshed on my Mini - maybe its the new "Blitz" "HKS" stickers for your doors!

or a shopping list of faces of, the guy who fitted your tyres, the guy who serviced your car at renault, your mum and dad, even people you have dumped recently!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by Harry_manback on 04 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 04 June 2005LOL im with you now Harry. I feel like getting my face airburshed on my Mini - maybe its the new "Blitz" "HKS" stickers for your doors!or a shopping list of faces of, the guy who fitted your tyres, the guy who serviced your car at renault, your mum and dad, even people you have dumped recently!

PMSL. Oh thats made my day. :D

Quote: Originally posted by psychy on 04 June 2005
my gf keeps going on about having a pink car (like Suki in 2F2F).Gonna show her this and hopefully it will put her off forever! YAY!!

That is Suki on the side isnt it?
And Whats his name on the other side, (Paul Walker).

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

ok i just figured out what 2F2F was, and now i have seen the car that its based on.

and its still just as bad.i like the filler around the back wheels

EP3 Civic Type R

WTF is that...Paul Walker on the side of the car looks more like Lee Sharpe of Man U and celebrity love island fame and that bird looks like someone who works in my local chinese...

as for the rest- well its hideous. If, as someone mentioned above it is russian, then I can only hope for the good of humanity that they were pis*ed on vodka when they did this car like that...:sick:

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 04 June 2005

2 too many doors.

No-one modifies 5 doors
thats what makes it so original, despite the fact its pink and it sits on a cloth which i can only assume its soaking up all the oil which leaks because its so low the driver smashed the sump off running over a slug!

Quote: Originally posted by Harry_manback on 05 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 05 June 2005I like it![/QUOTE]*cough* Superior Car Owner*cough*

Clio 182 / Lotus Elise S1

That is hideous and if they were gonna spend so much on it... why not get a 3 door at least and it would look (v slightly) less horrific! lol

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 04 June 20052 too many doors.

No-one modifies 5 doors[/QUOTE]thats what makes it so original, despite the fact its pink and it sits on a cloth which i can only assume its soaking up all the oil which leaks because its so low the driver smashed the sump off running over a slug!

<- I was joking about my comment lol, I own a modded 5 door myself, and couldnt give a toss what people thought.

Personally think its very over the top, but it couldve been worse, it couldve been stickers instead of airbrushing

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 04 June 2005

or a shopping list of faces of, the guy who fitted your tyres, the guy who serviced your car at renault, your mum and dad, even people you have dumped recently!
PMSL!!!

--chris