ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Argh! Urgent help pls :(

Nippy white cup
Just come off the motorway in the cup and it went into limp home mode. It did this once at oulton on weds but once I gave it a rest it was fine for the rest of the day. If I start it it revs itself to just under 3k for a short while then the warning light box with heartbeat line (technical I know!) come on and the revs drop but then it is in limp home again. On my to camping to meet the girls so quite urgent help of any type would be great

cheers

​chris

Clio 197 + clio 172
Had exact same prob with my cup including zig zag light on dash. There's a big white multiplug at the bottom of the engine bay fuse box. Pull it apart and it'll be full of green corrosion which I'm afraid to say took me ages to clean it all off. Not sayin it's def ur problem but I had exactly the same and doing that cured it.

Had exact same prob with my cup including zig zag light on dash. There's a big white multiplug at the bottom of the engine bay fuse box. Pull it apart and it'll be full of green corrosion which I'm afraid to say took me ages to clean it all off. Not sayin it's def ur problem but I had exactly the same and doing that cured it.

That green stuff was also the reason i had an intermitent starting problem. Use to turn the key and nothing would happen not even a noise.

Cleaned it up and the relay connections and it has not done it since march.