ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arnold Clark at it again!

ST
This is why i buy from Parks of Hamilton, at least their salesmen have a clue when you go in and say i want to pay for the car via bank transfer and not finance/HP...tits!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
oooft thats some ballache no one wants

goes to check all previous documents on his 40k bmw 320d.....lol

Last edited:
Realised through this that must be where most of AC's stock must come from, old leases? Hasnt had it sorted just yet i dont think, hes got all the evidence against them though!

Bit of a plonker for not HPI'ing a car before buying tbh, its only £10ish with the RAC - its one of the most basic things you should do when looking to buy I would have thought?

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Bit of a plonker for not HPI'ing a car before buying tbh, its only £10ish with the RAC - its one of the most basic things you should do when looking to buy I would have thought?

however if AC say the car is hpi clear then.............he still has a good case

Clown Car
RAC car data checks are £25 for 5 checks, which is pretty good value, i HPI'd an 11,000 mile diesel corsa on a 56 plate that was being sold privately for around £4,200, something sounded too good to be true as this car was far cheaper than much older diesel corsa's, it turns out there was still finance owing, there was a note saying something about 100,000 miles and the owner before this person selling it had only kept it for 4 months.

No mention of any of this in the Advert, why is the car advertising website not picking this up, they give plenty of warnings but do nothing themselves.

HPI - RAC, get 5 checks for £25

Car Tax Online - you can check when the car was registered, if the tax has run out, etc.

ask mid - check to see if the car is on the insurance database

MOTINFO - check a cars MOT records online, need reg and either V5 ref or MOT certificate number