ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

As always, 16V help required

After doin the suspension work a couple of days ago (wishbones and strut top bushes etc) i took the car out today round the block couple of times to try and sort out this WOOBLE

It has got me completely stumped.

the symptons are i get a wobble through the front end in every gear whether accelerating or coasting. Take it out of gear and in to neutral and it disappears completley.

What could be causing this...?

By the way the list off stuff ive done to my suspension has done wonders, put it into a corner and it just bloody goes, with no sloppyness or movement, perfect.

Thanks for any comments

You aint goin to believe this!

I thought i would check the n/s drive shaft tripod as there was quite a lot of play in this shaft.

Just took the shaft out and one of the roller bearings had come of and dumped the 35 odd rollers into the bottom of the gearbox!!!!!!!!!

f*****g h**l!

After i spent two weeks swopping the gearbox (remember the pics right..?) now its full of these bleeding things!!!

What the hell do i do now....?

one things for sure im having a night off from that bleeding car!!!!!

I bought it 4 weeks ago and have spent every night on since ive had it!!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

not happy one bit!