ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ash’s Sunflower Ph1 172

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Eh, bit harsh. Can’t be that dodgy when most of the cars he’s accumulated and owned over the years makes most of the cars on here look like sheds 😂lol. Try and find a better one.
Shiny on the outside but maybe not so good below. Nobody is perfect though and I don't think anyone can be blamed for the exhaust falling apart.

BG 182FF
Eh, bit harsh. Can’t be that dodgy when most of the cars he’s accumulated and owned over the years makes most of the cars on here look like sheds 😂lol. Try and find a better one.
Loose wheel nuts that's a sackable offence i wouldn't expect that from Quickfit.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Loose wheel nuts that's a sackable offence i wouldn't expect that from Quickfit.
Far as I know the car had been sat for ages in a bubble so not really had any real road testing. Half the bolts on my Evo needed torquing and it hadn’t been used for two years after a refurb. Should recheck new bolts ideally. Live and learn...half the phase ones on here probably have rotten sills so there’s that, too. Could be far worse lol

BG 182FF
Far as I know the car had been sat for ages in a bubble so not really had any real road testing. Half the bolts on my Evo needed torquing and it hadn’t been used for two years after a refurb. Should recheck new bolts ideally. Live and learn...half the phase ones on here probably have rotten sills so there’s that, too. Could be far worse lol
At least he won't be doing any fred Flintstone impressions.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Shiny on the outside but maybe not so good below. Nobody is perfect though and I don't think anyone can be blamed for the exhaust falling apart.
heh, the irony in that is shiny on the outside is exactly what 9/10 of these cars will be like. How many have had a full tear down. Probably less than you can count on one hand on here.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
heh, the irony in that is shiny on the outside is exactly what 9/10 of these cars will be like. How many have had a full tear down. Probably less than you can count on one hand on here.
True, and I bet there's plenty of (RB taxed😆) ones that have more hidden woes than this has and sell for good money. Maybe it time buyers start to inspect the hidden areas more closely.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
You know my thoughts mate. I love it. Will only get better and better with your touches.

You just need to order and do everything twice that's all.. Haha

Glad boss fitted and wheel looks good.