ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ashamed

I am now in two minds. I have just returned form my lunch break where i visited my local Renault Garage and did the honourable thing and paid £28 for a PLASTIC! centre cover for the standard phase 2 alloys. Now i could quite easily have nicked one of the lad down my road- hmmmmm, i did not do this - am i a wimp or a hero? or maybe a gullable hero or a gullable wimp - ah it could go on and on........ needless to say that i now feel silly and can hear the chant egg on your face egg on your face in the background!!!! The things we do for our clios eh!:(

Thats what i need to hear - i took one for the honourable clio team and my life is now enriched because of it.

There would have no excuse to nick his - that would have been really tight - it felt sh*t when i found id lost one!

Indeed, it would be the end for all cliokind. Our little babies would be thrown into the eternal abyss of ugliness from wence it would never return. I think i just saved the world - tis a good feeling. :)

id b gutted if someone nicked anything off mycar, or from inside my car! so i treat everyones car the same as mine!

i cant stand theivin

scum bags who cant afford to buy things themselves steal things.

scum of the earth shud have their hands chopped off far as im concerned or shot, the world wud be alot better place without them

Quote: Originally posted by fastwunz on 29 March 2004

Indeed, it would be the end for all cliokind. Our little babies would be thrown into the eternal abyss of ugliness from wence it would never return. I think i just saved the world - tis a good feeling. :)
Sorry, got carried away in my feeling of self goodness.

Opel Astra Caravan 1.8

*Other idea* Buy a set of "blank" centre covers (none Renault) and then let a graphicstudio make the Renault-logo just the way you want it... custom made!

No, the centre covers you get only fit renaults so you cant just buy a blank set. Also, it would appear only renault supply then readily and they dont come with any logos on them. Wish it were that simply mate!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

What you really wanted to do is go down your renault dealer late at night with a balaclava and nick some of their motors.. muhahahah revenge !!

Tried Paul @ infini car and he said he didnt have any - he quoted me more than renault anyway!!!!!!! Good guy though, and good company - not knocking him at all!!!!!