ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ashton-Under-Lyne / Saddleworth

RS Clio 200
I live in Stalybridge....

ollie - is your CSL the one I've seen some evenings around Stalybridge Station? - sounds wicked!

ollie - is your CSL the one I've seen some evenings around Stalybridge Station? - sounds wicked!

Possibly, I am driving round hyde/ashton/denton/stallybridge/duckenfield most nights :)

gimme a flash or a beep next time :D

RS Clio 200

Possibly, I am driving round hyde/ashton/denton/stallybridge/duckenfield most nights :)

gimme a flash or a beep next time :D

There are 2 Trophy's in Stalybridge. I've got 64 and 74 belongs to a guy that lives up near Stalybridge Celtic.

Its mostly when I'm walking home from the station that I see the CSL - if you see some maniac jumping up and down at the side of the road by the station it'll be me!

RS Clio 200
I have to make trips to Rotherham for work and I dont use Woodhead any more, it's always full of lorries. The road over Saddleworth and through Holmfirth is always quieter (and quicker) - and the twisty bit going up onto the moors is a nice bit of road