ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassins Creed II DLC

Was definitely going to download this this morning, but couldn't really justify 99,999 live points (approx £850).

20556_592727085234_222304875_5614587_7811362_n.jpg

Monaco 172
apparently you can use leonardos flying machine again...would that work as a second chance to knock a guard off? cause i missed it the first time!

E87 118d M Sport
Including a long flying session yeah. Thought there might of been an objective to complete so kept flying round.....there wasnt lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Christ. Don't think I'll bother if that's the case. Gives me more time for Mass Effect 2.

E87 118d M Sport
Its not worth £3.19 if you think of the gameplay you got for the original money.
But after playing both DLC's the story will be complete. seeing as ive done 100% so far, cant realy miss out for the sake of a few quid.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Fair point, I guess. Will it increase the Gamerscore/trophies/medals/achievements etc?

Monaco 172
haha, took me ages to get that achievement!

I'm not too fussed to be honest but I didn't know it was an achievment when I first did it! Then found out! Unless you can replay the whole sequence again? Cause screw playing the whole game again it took over my life lol